SELVA VIDA RETREAT
designed to transform your life
- The program kicks off before you even leave home with two coaching sessions:
- An individual call get to know you and to understand what you would like to achieve from the program
- A group call to meet all other participants, prepare you mentally and spiritually for the plant medicine experience, and answer any questions you may have
- From your arrival at the Iquitos airport to your return- all transport and accommodation will be taken care of. You will spend 7 days (6 nights) with 8-10 like-minded individuals at Selva Vida our jungle lodge & retreat center, where you will experience our nourishing program – addressing mind, body, heart, and spirit.
- Mind: Feed your mind through interactive workshops to give you a deep understanding of yourself and learn practical knowledge and tools to transform major aspects of your life: health, money, career, relationships.
- Body: All of our emotional experiences are stored in the body as well as in our memories. Reconnect your body to mind, through our series of Yogic and somatic experiences. Reset the stomach biome with Kambo medicine. Connect to nature with jungle excursions and nourish yourself with delicious locally sourced organic meals.
- Heart: Experience heart-opening plant medicines (such as Ayahuasca and San Pedro) and reconnect to the wholeness and healing of your heart, in a nurturing environment.
- Spirit: Develop an awareness of the deeper self beyond personality and social conditioning. Nurture a reverence for the spirit aspect of self and develop the ability to allow that inner wisdom and intuition guide you.
- To reinforce the learning from the retreat, the program is followed up with two group coaching sessions and one individual coaching session. You can also choose to purchase additional coaching sessions at a discounted price.
What past participants say
What does the full program look like?
BEFORE THE RETREAT
- An individual coaching / consultation session before the retreat to help you prepare for the retreat, get to know you, and set clear goals and intentions.
- A group call to get to know other participants before the retreat, to prepare you for the plant medicine experience, and to answer any of your questions
DURING THE RETREAT
- Day 1 Sun: Arrive in morning, lunch, 2-3-hour workshop, jungle tour
- Day 2 Mon:Kambo, workshop, Ayahuasca
- Day 3 Tues: Yoga, meditation, integration, jungle tour, free time
- Day 4 Wed: Kambo, jungle tour, Ayahuasca
- Day 5 Thur: Yoga, meditation, integration, workshop, jungle tour, Ayahuasca (optional)
- Day 6 Fri: Yoga, meditation, San Pedro with discussions
- Day 7 Sat: Set intention for next 4 months, depart
- Optional add-on of more days of Ayahuasca, Kambo, jungle tour
AFTER THE RETREAT
- Two group coaching, 90-minutes per session for 2 months to reinforce the topics learned in the retreat and the experience from plant medicines
- Healthy body & mind
- Money & investment
- Career & leadership
- Romance & relationships
- One individual coaching session to help you further integrate the learning from the retreat
- Optional add-on individual coaching for 4 months, 8 sessions, 60 minutes per session at a 30% discount
BEFORE THE RETREAT
Who is the program for?
- You are curious, adventurous, and love new experiences
- You want to discover what your best life looks like and how to make it happen
- You want to enhance your life while learning something new and having some fun
- You want answers to some important life questions
- You have certain fears that are holding you back
- You want to learn more about plant medicine (like Ayahuasca and San Pedro) and natural healing mechanisms (like Kambo)
- You are intrigued by the Amazon jungle and Peru
- You want a relaxing week in nature with delicious, healthy, organic meals
- You want to connect with and learn from like-minded people
What is unique about this program?
Kristina Liu - Program Leader
Kristina is a mental fitness coach, executive coach, business owner who is passionate about empowering people to get in touch with their true selves and live the best possible life on their terms. Kristina is a believer in using a multi-disciplinary approach to developing people, which she discovered from her own journey of self-discovery and transformation. Prior to becoming a coach, Kristina worked14 years in multi-national companies in the US and Singapore in a range of roles. She holds a Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D) and an MBA from INSEAD. She bought Selva Vida Lodge & Retreat Center to fulfill her mission of providing transformative experiences using a multi-modality approach in a beautiful setting that allows participants to connect with nature as well as their mind, body, heart, and spirit.
Guido Rimachi - Shaman
Don Guido Rimachi has over 30 years of experience healing people in the Amazon and 20 years experience leading Ayahuasca ceremonies with foreigner visitors.
He is from the Shipibo and Jibaro Ashuar tribe and he conducts ceremonies using a beautiful blend of these traditions. Guido is well respected as a healer and shaman in the Santa Maria de Ojeal village where Selva Vida is located, . His medicine has healed many people physically, mentally, and emotionally, and has given many others profound transformations. Besides conducting ceremonies, Guido also trains others to become healers.
Willy Huaycama - Guide & Manager
Upcoming Program Dates
Retreat preparation: Sept 2022
Retreat: Oct 16-22, 2022
Follow up coaching: Nov-Dec 2022
What is your investment?
- During retreat: 7 days (6 nights) in Selva Vida Lodge.
(Includes shared accommodation, all meals, workshops, 2 Ayahuasca ceremonies, 2 Kambo ceremonies, 1 San Pedro session, jungle tours, yoga, meditation, transportation from and to airport)
- Pre retreat: 1 individual coaching & 1 group introduction call
- Post retreat: 2 group coaching & 1 individual coaching call over 2 months
A $900 deposit is required to secure your spot.
Full payment due 14 days before retreat start date.